– Competitive hourly salary: $450-$650/month.
– 13th-month salary.
– Internal training with the unique curriculum.
– Considering promotion after 6-12 months period.
– Professional, dynamic working environment.
2. Position Objective:
– Planning, preparing and delivering lessons.
– Preparing teaching materials.
– Helping pupils improve their listening, speaking, especially reading and writing skills via individual and group sessions.
checking and assessing pupils’ work.
– Organizing and running specialist courses-running some projects.
3. Job requirements:
• At least 6 months – 1-year experience working with young children. (4 – 16 years old)
• In possession of a Bachelor Degree from an accredited college/university. (majoring in English/English Teaching is a plus)
• Ability to communicate English well with students in the classroom.
• Ability to teach and interact well with a small group of students.
• Enjoy working with the children in an educational setting.
• TOEIC / TOEFL/ IELTS Certificate is a plus.
4. Working time:
– From Tuesday to Friday: 2:00pm – 9:30pm.
– Saturday and Sunday: Morning shift from 8:00 am – 12:00 pm.
Afternoon shift from 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
– 1.5 days off / week: full Monday + a half weekend day.
5. Contact: send your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Working Location: District 2, District 7 and Binh Tan District.