– Competitive hourly salary: $350-$450/month: Negotiation.
– 13th-month salary.
– Internal training with the unique curriculum.
– Considering promotion after 3-6 months period to become HR Teacher.
– Professional, dynamic working environment.
2. Position Objective:
– Provide teaching and administrative support to teachers and students in the Campus to ensure a high-quality educational experience.
– Tutor and assist students individually or in small groups in order to help them complete assignments by teachers.
– Assist with marking and correcting work.
– Conduct lessons in case of teachers’ absence when required.
3. Job requirements:
• At least 6 months – 1-year experience working with young children. (4 – 16 years)
• In possession of a Bachelor Degree from an accredited college/university. (majoring in English/English Teaching is a plus)
• Ability to communicate English well with students in the classroom.
• Ability to teach and interact well with a small group of students.
• Enjoy working with the children in an educational setting.
• TOEIC/ TOEFL/ IELTS Certificate is a plus.
4. Working time:
– From Tuesday to Friday: 2:00pm – 9:30pm.
– Saturday and Sunday: Morning shift from 8:00 am – 12:00 pm.
Afternoon shift from 1:30 pm – 5:30 pm.
– 1.5 days off / week: full Monday + a half weekend day.
5. Contact: send your CV by email to email@example.com
6. Working Location: District 2, District 7 and Binh Tan District.